Four years after its launch, Transaxio Hôtel is strengthening its position on the hotel transactions market.
With the In Extenso network and the launching of its Project Management Assistance department in 2015, Transaxio Hôtel, an In Extenso partner, assists investors, hoteliers and developers at all stages of their investment project.
Boulogne, 28th June 2016 – Transaxio Hôtel, an In Extenso partner and member of the Deloitte network, has evaluated its business activity for the financial year 2015/2016 that closed on the 31st May 2016. Created in 2012, Transaxio Hôtel specialises in assisting buyers and sellers of hotels, restaurants and all types of tourist lodging, thanks to its three main areas of expertise: hotel acquisition and sales advice, the development of new builds, and operational and marketing assistance. A major strength of Transaxio Hôtel is the ability to make available to hoteliers, private or institutional investors and franchisors all the core and complementary services of the In Extenso network. In a context where the market has significantly slowed down, Transaxio Hôtel resisted well in 2015/2016. Recovery looks to be on the horizon, with 40 properties up for sale in Metropolitan France and in the French Overseas Departments & Territories to date. Transaxio Hôtel is twice as busy this year than during the same period last year, with six sales currently under negotiation.
“Over the past few weeks, we’ve observed a slight but encouraging recovery in the market, following an interruption in hotel investment during the last eight months, resulting from the tragic events in Paris and Brussels”, explains Guy Boulo, Associate Director of Transaxio Hôtel.
Main achievements for the 2015/2016 financial year
- In 2015/2016, Transaxio Hôtel’s teams concluded 17 transactions with regard to existing properties. With an average sales price of 3 M€, these transactions took place on the 2 to 4 star market, and represented over 900 rooms. The total value of assets sold stood at 52 M€.
VEFA (off-plan) and CPI (property development contracts)
- Transaxio Hôtel introduced a new activity during the financial year – operational Project Management Assistance. The group is advising on several development projects this year.
- Transaxio Hôtel and In Extenso Tourisme, Culture & Hôtellerie are currently providing Project Management Assistance to a major construction group with respect to the off-plan sale of two hotels grouping over 160 rooms, and are also advising two other developers.
Operational and Commercial Assistance
- Transaxio Hôtel has advised several hoteliers in La Réunion (representing 450 rooms in total) on their commercial development, with the result that they have significantly increased revenues. Several new instructions concerning openings and operational assistance have begun for the next financial year both in Metropolitan France and Overseas Departments and Territories.
Recruitment of a team in La Réunion
The market in La Réunion is flourishing: Transaxio Hôtel and In Extenso Finance & Transmission have recruited two experts on the island to deal specifically with transactions and business transfers.
A multidisciplinary team, part of In Extenso network
Transaxio Hôtel’s multidisciplinary team constitutes an exceptional strength and a strong asset on the market. The group can depend on a network of partners throughout the In Extenso network, and take advantage of global expertise on issues faced by hotel and restaurant operators:
- In Extenso’s accountants in 220 agencies throughout France assist over 6 000 cafés, hotels and restaurants, notably with accounting and employment issues.
- In Extenso Tourisme, Culture & Hôtellerie has been providing consulting services in the industry for over 15 years, and to date has assisted over 7 000 clients in France and abroad. In Extenso TCH publishes an industry-recognised monthly Hotel Commercial Performance benchmark and organises every year in Paris one of the leading hospitality events (Hospitality Trends).
- Synergies are also possible with In Extenso Finance & Transmission, specialised in providing advice on business acquisitions and mergers, and financing.
- In Extenso Gestion de Patrimoine provides pre and post-acquisition advice to company directors and advises them on fiscal issues relating to their personal wealth.
About Transaxio Hôtel
A partner of In Extenso, one of France’s leading accountancy firms, Transaxio Hôtel’s multidisciplinary team is specialised in the sale of hotels and tourist lodging properties. Transaxio Hôtel assists investors, hoteliers and developers at all stages of their investment projects.
Find out more about us at www.transaxio-hotel.com
About In Extenso
In Extenso, a member of Deloitte, is one of France’s largest accountancy firms. With a network of over 4 500 employees and 220 branches throughout France, In Extenso offers a comprehensive range of services to business directors, artisans, independent professionals and association managers, emphasising proximity, attentiveness and proactivity. Deeply anchored in the French economy, In Extenso is the preferred choice for more than 90 000 clients in all business sectors. In 2014-2015, In Extenso achieved revenues of 260 million euros.
Find out more at www.inextenso.fr and reussir-au-quoitidien.fr
Agathe TRIGNAT: firstname.lastname@example.org 04 72 60 37 45 / 06 71 28 58 83
Rumeur Publique Agency: email@example.com
Pauline FLORENTIN 01 55 74 52 10 / 06 24 48 32 70
Marie GOISLARD 01 55 74 52 33 / 06 21 23 37 75